Tuesday 1 September 2015

Compliment

Dialogue With Friends


Pungki     : Hi fellas!


Audrey    : Hi Pungki... What are you doing here?

Pungki     : I am going to the ballroom now to attend my bestfriend’s party.

Kharyn    : Hi Pungki! Wow, I can’t believe we meet you here. Look at your gold dress, it’s so beautiful on you!

Audrey    : True! It really suits you Pungki! I love it!

Pungki     : Really? Aw, thank you!

Audrey    : Where did you buy it, Pungki?

Pungki    : No, I didn’t buy it. My boyfriend gave it to me for my birthday present last month.

Kharyn    : Aw, what a sweet boyfriend you have!

Pungki     : Yes he is so kind to me, thank you.. Well, why are you both wearing the same bracelets?

Audrey    : Oh really? I didn’t realize it!

Kharyn    : This is such a coincidence..

Pungki     : It’s okay guys. Anyway, they look so great!

Audrey
  and        : Thank you so much, Pungki..
Kharyn

Pungki     : Well guys, I have to go now or I will be late. My bestfriend is waiting for me.. Good bye friends!

Audrey
  and        : Good bye Pungki!
Kharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment