Tuesday 19 January 2016

Holiday




 My Holiday
Audrey Iona (04)



I just had 24 hour-holiday with my family.

On Sunday, 3th of January 2016, my family and I woke up really early and had a breakfast really fast. We were already in the car at 7 am to be on a 7-hour trip. We had put all our backpacks, snacks, and pillows in the car the night before. My dad was the one who drove the car because he was so good and fast at driving. So… where were we going? Well, we were going to Pangandaran!

                We stopped in the middle of the trip to eat before we continue our trip. I was listening to the music on all the way to Pangandaran. Sometimes, I found my two sisters were sleeping or eating the snacks. I thought they were always hungry in every second of the trip! It was a long trip but I really enjoyed being in the car. Unlike my youngest sister, Edna couldn’t stop moving in the car and she always shouted “I’m hungry!” or “Is it still that far?” or “IT’s SO HOT!”. Edna made everyone in the car frustrated!

Well I tell you now; the next 24 hours were the time we had our holiday called “holiday”. 

Finally, after 7 hours, the car stopped in front of a hotel. We were so happy because we could take a rest in the hotel. At 3 pm, my family and I went swimming in the hotel’s water park. We wasted our time doing a swimming competition--the fastest who won. We were having a great time!

                Before the night came, we took a bath and then talked about what food we would eat. We agreed to eat seafood. The restaurant was exactly the same place where we had eaten on the last holiday when we had gone to Pangandaran. Not gonna lie, the foods were so delicious!! We were so full after we ate so we went for a walk before going back to the hotel. It wasn’t so crowd since it was the day when the holiday was going to end so people might’ve gone to their hometowns. We enjoyed the view of Pangandaran and the waves that made a great music in our ears.

                The next day, we took a breakfast together at 8 am in the hotel. We ate so fast and went to the beach. My sisters, my dad, and I went swimming while my mom was drinking coconut water. We were having fun so much. We chased the salt water and ran away when the waves came. It was like forgood since the last time we had gone to this place. We smiled and laughed a lot every time one of us fell when the waves hit us. But because it was really hot, we decided to go back to the hotel. We took a shower for the last time before we went out from the hotel. 

                It was one hour away before our holiday ended. We ate at the same restaurant as the night before. The foods were still as delicious as they had been. I ate too much that I felt like I wanted to throw up, but lucky I didn’t. Then… the 24-hour holiday in Pangandaran with my family ended. We brought everything back to the car and got ready for 7 hour-trip to go back to Bandung. 

                We were exhausted but at the same time, so, so, so, soo happy!! 24-hour holiday worked nicely when I was with my family :)
               

No comments:

Post a Comment