Tuesday 19 April 2016

Dewa Athena

Dewa Athena


Dewa Athena was a sport competition that was done at Bali field for 10th grade and 11th grade SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Teammates were our own classmates; so everyone fought to win matches/games for their own class. Students in one class were divided into different teams for different games, and I was in a volleyball team.

On the first day, 10th of March 2016, I went to Bali field at 7 am. All of the students who would play the games wore jerseys which every class had made before so every class had their unique jerseys on their own. We ran together around our school and Bali field. After that, we started the games. It was so fun and healthy!

I played the first match of volleyball that day in evening. It was too late so almost everyone had gone home because they thought there wouldn't be any games left. We needed 6 players in each team who were three boys and three girls and my team had only 4 players who were 3 boys and 1 girl, and the girl was me! In panic, I found Pungki and asked her to help my team, and she said yes. We were almost disqualified. In relief, our opponent only had 5 players too and we agreed to start the game although we should have had 6 players. Our opponent was X-5. It was such a good game. I was so happy because I could play volleyball after such a long time ago. So lucky, my class team won the game yayy!

The next day, I went to Bali field again. In the afternoon, there was another match of volleyball. I and my volleyball teammates had to win the game against XI-4. It was scary at first because they were one year older! But we played it very well and won. We were so happy because we could make it to semis. 

The third game was on 5th of March 2016 (Saturday). But unfortunately, I and Pungki couldn't play because we had to go to another city to have MUBES. So sad to hear from our teammates that we lost the game. But I didn't feel sad for too long and I still loved volleyball. I wanted to practice more so I would be better at playing volleyball.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment